giovedì 5 febbraio 2009

Goodnight Moon -Catena-


There's a nail in the door
And there's glass on the lawn
Tacks on the floor
And the TV is on
And I always sleep with my guns when you're gone
There's a blade by the bed
And a phone in my hand
A dog on the floor
And some cash on the nightstand
When I'm all alone the dreaming stops
And I just can't stand

What should I do I'm just a little baby
What if the lights go out
And maybe and then the wind just starts to moan
Outside the door he followed me home

So goodnight moon
I want the sun
If it's not here soon
I might be done
No it won't be too soon 'til I say goodnight moon.
There's a shark in the pool
And a witch in the tree
A crazy old neighbor and he's been watching me
And there's footsteps loud and strong coming down the hall
Something's under the bed
Now it's out in the hedge
There's a big black crow sitting on my window ledge
And I hear something scratching through the wall

What should I do I'm just a little baby
What if the lights go out
And maybe I just hate to be all alone
Outside the door he followed me home
So goodnight moon I want the sun If it's not here soon
I might be done
No it won't be too soon 'til I say goodnight moon.

Shivarree


Era una settimana che avevo in testa un disegno, schizzato più volte, senza che arrivasse mai a convincermi davvero.
Poi è arrivata la Sabry a passarmi una catena sulle donnine, ed ecco che mi è arrivata l'illuminazione.
Qui sopra il disegno e il testo da cui mi sono ispirata (paroloni! Non mi prendete sul serio!) .
Passo a Joel, e la roby.

8 commenti:

Jan ha detto...

...Minchia.

GL

La ele ha detto...

Facciamo che lo prendo come un complimento :)

La ele

Jan ha detto...

eh, minchia...! ^^

GL

sabriciola ha detto...

ma brava!Bellissima!

Joel ha detto...

ma che stracappero devo fare?

La ele ha detto...

Disegnare una donnina Joel!

Grazie sabri :)

La ele

Enrico Teodorani ha detto...

Wasted and wounded, it ain't what the moon did
Got what I paid for now
See ya tomorrow, hey Frank can I borrow
A couple of bucks from you?
To go waltzing Matilda, waltzing Matilda
You'll go a waltzing Matilda with me

I'm an innocent victim of a blinded alley
And tired of all these soldiers here
No one speaks English and everything's broken
And my Stacys are soaking wet
To go waltzing Matilda, waltzing Matilda
You'll go a waltzing Matilda with me

Now the dogs are barking and the taxi cab's parking
A lot they can do for me
I begged you to stab me, you tore my shirt open
And I'm down on my knees tonight
Old Bushmill's I staggered, you buried the dagger
Your silhouette window light
To go waltzing Matilda, waltzing Matilda
You'll go a waltzing Matilda with me

Now I lost my Saint Christopher now that I've kissed her
And the one-armed bandit knows
And the maverick Chinaman and the cold-blooded signs
And the girls down by the strip-tease shows
Go, waltzing Matilda, waltzing Matilda
You'll go a waltzing Matilda with me

No, I don't want your sympathy
The fugitives say that the streets aren't for dreaming now
Manslaughter dragnets and the ghosts that sell memories
They want a piece of the action anyhow
Go, waltzing Matilda, waltzing Matilda
You'll go a waltzing Matilda with me

And you can ask any sailor and the keys from the jailor
And the old men in wheelchairs know
That Matilda's the defendant, she killed about a hundred
And she follows wherever you may go
Waltzing Matilda, waltzing Matilda
You'll go a waltzing Matilda with me

And it's a battered old suitcase to a hotel someplace
And a wound that will never heal
No prima donna, the perfume is on
An old shirt that is stained with blood and whiskey
And goodnight to the street sweepers
The night watchman flame keepers and goodnight to Matilda too

La ele ha detto...

Che cos'è, una richiesta? :)

La ele